||Porcelain polishing compound
(4 gm jar + wheel & brush)
- Porcelite is a fine grain diamond polishing paste that is applied chair side to restore the original glaze of
PORCELAIN after occlusal and contact adjustments have been made. It is also used to polish
COMPOSITES to a natural glaze finish.
- Eliminates the possibility of porcelain cracking during re-firing at the laboratory.
- Avoid additional chair time and patient rescheduling.
- Four-gram jar polishes hundreds of restorations.
Directions for Use Porcelite Polishing Paste
Porcelite Polishing Paste is applied to restore the natural glazed surface on porcelain restorations after final adjustments of contacts and occlusal surfaces are completed.
- Rubber wheel the are where the glaze has been ground.
- Place a small amount of Porcelite on the rubber wheeled area. Use sparingly as the amount of paste in the jar goes a long way.
- Polish the unglazed area with a bristle brush at a very low speed, not exceeding 1500 RPM to obtain the desired smoothness and gloss.
Non-Precious Ceramic Alloys
High Fusing Solder Paste
Preformed Wax Sprues
Copyright © 2003 All Rights
Matech, Inc., 13000 San Fernando Rd, Sylmar, CA 91342 USA